This is the Private Policy of SmarPT (www.smartptonline.com, Web and Mobile Application”, Appworx IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd., “we”, “us” “ours” hereinafter referred to as “platform”, “Services” or “Products”) and its future versions, which is commercial software. This policy can be found at www.smartptonline.com.
This page is used to inform users regarding our data handling Practices and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service. If you choose to use our Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy.
The Information We Collect
This Policy applies to all information collected or submitted through the SmartPT Online Services. On some pages, you can make a request to contact us through a web form. The types of information collected on these pages may include your name, company/Clinic name, Address, email address, and phone number. We also automatically collect information about you through your use of our Services, including, without limitation: Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, domain name, the website that led you to our Services, the website to which you go after leaving our Services, the dates and times you access our Services, device identification information, and your activities within our Services (e.g., links you click, searches you run, purchase history, etc.). We may combine information we collect automatically with information we collect directly from you or from third parties. We may create anonymous data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you.
To further clarify, we track and collect information about user interaction, like when an App is installed, Payment is made, a consultation is made with a Healthcare provider, Feedback and Rating are provided to the Healthcare provider, etc. This information also includes:
- Device Information: Unique Device identifiers, Mobile networks, etc
- Location Information: User Location through GPS, IP Address, or another medium
- Local Storage: We may collect and store information on the user’s local Device using techniques like browser web storage or application data caches.
- Cookies: We use multiple technologies to collect and store when any user browse our platform (web or mobile App), and this may include cookies or similar technologies to identify their browser or device and also for marketing purpose. We also keep track of users’ sessions to retain their information for multiple days without getting logged out.
- Browser Notifications: We ask for browser notification preference for delivering the browser-based notifications directly to the device. Users can enable/disable this preference at any point in time.
The Way We Use and Share Information
We use the information that we gather about you, including personal information, for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving Our Services. To provide and maintain our Services; to improve our Services; to develop new features, products, or services; to perform technical operations, such as updating software; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Research and Analytics. To analyze how our users interact with our Services; to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
- Marketing and Communications. To communicate with you about your account and use of our Services; to send you the product, service, or event updates; to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, promotions, and other information we think may interest you; and for other informational, marketing, or promotional purposes. Our communications with you may include communications via email. Please see the “Your Choices” section of the Policy for more information about how to change your communications preferences.
- Protecting Rights and Interests. To protect the safety, rights, property, or security of SmartPT the Services, any third party, or the general public; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to prevent or stop activity, which SmartPT in its sole discretion, may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity; to use as evidence in litigation, and to enforce this Policy or our Terms and Conditions
- Legal Compliance. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; warrant, court order, or another legal process; or as part of an investigation or request from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
We may disclose the information that we collect about you, including personal information with the following entities:
- We may disclose your information to any current or future affiliates or subsidiaries for research and other purposes.
- Service Providers. We may disclose your information to our vendors, service providers, agents, or others who perform functions, such as web hosting or data hosting, or others on our behalf.
We may also disclose the information that we collect, including personal information, in the following ways:
- Business Transfers. We may disclose information to another entity in connection with, including during negotiations of, an acquisition or merger, sale or transfer of a business unit or assets, bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
Protecting Rights and Interests. We may disclose information to protect the safety, rights, property, or security of SmartPT the Services, any third party, or the general public; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to prevent or stop the activity that SmartPT in its sole discretion, may consider to be, or